Greg Snook C.I.D. Pump Connect Now Available From the Valley Water Management Group
Not enough wires to control the pumps and equipment that you need to with your pivot panel? Pump Connect gives you the ability to control pumps and other equipment remotely without additional wires. Lad Irrigation is pleased to announce the availability of the Pump Connect from the Valley Water Management Group.
Save time and trips to the field by allowing your pivots to control your pumps and other equipment. Save power by keeping constant end pressure on your systems regardless of flow rate and topography. Save the cost of trenching, plowing, or pulling in additional control wires to an existing installation.
Lad Irrigation has several installations of Pump Connect in the Columbia Basin controlling equipment remotely where control wires were not available or had become damaged and unusable over time. Installation is simple and usually can be done in just a couple of hours. Mount the water-tight boxes at both ends and install 4 conductor motor lead between the Water Connect and control components.
What Do You Need to Control?
- Center pivot or linear can control a single pump or multiple pumps
- Multiple pivots or linears can control the same pump supply
- Fertilizer/Chemical injection equipment
- Control pump(s) with remote pressure or water level switches
- Send pressure transducer reading from end tower to VFD
- Electric valves and gates
- 900 MHz, 1 Watt, frequency housing
- Modular design allows for component replacement
- Up to 48 radios per installation
- Watertight 3R enclosure
- Threading backplate for easy mounting
- Diagnostic/service lights available